Why Hire a Professional?
Your home and income property are often your most valuable possessions. It’s wise to leverage industry experience to care for, manage and oversee these investments through every phase of its use.
Owners seeking to rent out their property investments must be familiar with local, state, and federal laws covering fair housing, tenant’s rights and other standard practices. Relying on the help of an experienced, trusted property management service provider is a wise choice to help relieve you of the stress and potential lost revenue of holding a vacant property. Professional property management also removes the burdens of the day-to-day landlord responsibilities including being responsive and accessible to tenants.
Our Property Management Duties Include:
Property Leasing Services:
- Advertise and Market the Property.
- List the property with the Internet Listing Sites and other popular real estate listing services. Schedule and conduct viewing appointments.
- Screen potential tenants (Credit Report, verify Employment, Landlord references and interview the tenants).
- Prepare, act as intermediary in negotiations, and obtain authorization of all lease documents.
- Collect security deposit.
Monthly Property Management Services:
- Collect the rent
- Provide monthly statements
- Handle vendors for maintenance and repairs
- Pay related property bills (as requested).
- Conduct frequent visual exterior inspections
- Frontline to handle all tenant issues and questions.
- Initiate all unlawful detainer procedures and lease termination
- Regular property inspections including walk-through.
Why Choose Klein Real Estate?
We offer a full service property management team dedicated to providing the most professional service to our clients. Our clients value our effective marketing services, accessibility and responsiveness. We leverage technology well to make the process convenient and easy. They also rely on us for our understanding of the appropriate landlord-tenant relationship.
Property owners benefit from our comprehensive understanding of local real estate market, community engagement, and knowledge of municipal requirements. We maintain a portfolio of close relationships with local contractors, handymen, plumbers, painters, and other trade professionals to make prompt repairs to your property if necessary. By closely monitoring market conditions we help you keep your rents competitive. Relax and leave the work to us… we are here to serve you.