Klein Real Estate is an independent, full service, real estate brokerage that was formed in 1993 and has over 70 years of combined experience specializing in buying, selling and leasing residential, residential income and commercial properties throughout the Los Angeles area, as well as, syndication and management of investment properties.
Klein Real Estate was originally formed as Buyer’s Only Real Estate, a company dedicated to the exclusive representation of buyers and tenants, and was one of the first buyer/tenant representative brokerages in Los Angeles. Since the company’s initial formation in 1993, the scope of representation increased in 1996 to include sellers, landlords, and investment property owner’s, and a full service brokerage was created.
Klein Real Estate is devoted to the comprehensive representation of its clients throughout their real estate transactions and beyond.
- Excellence in service
- Honest communication
- Professional, informed, reliable representation
- Personal electronic and direct access 7/24
- Comprehensive market evaluations
- Creative advertising programs
- Independent evaluation of available options
Our licensed agents and broker associates are experienced in locating, marketing, negotiating, acquiring and selling properties for our clients and provide guidance and recommendations throughout the process. Our clients interests are our primary goal and 90% our clients come from referrals and repeat customers.
Our Agents Excel in:
- Negotiating techniques
- Tax exchange requirements
- Funding criteria
- Building/construction code requirements
- Residential/commercial purchase
- Sale documentation
The company founder, Larry Klein, has built and developed hundreds of residential and commercial properties since 1968 and is both a California Real Estate Broker and a California General Contractor. This is a tremendous benefit to our clients and he is available to provide this unique perspective prior to marketing a property, submission of an offer to purchase and during the physical inspection process.
Our Unique Service Offerings:
- Provide Seller clients a home improvement and staging consultation with up to 16 hours of handymen service free of charge in preparation of their property for market.
- Provide Buyer clients with up to 16 hours of handymen service free of charge in preparation of their property for move-in.
- Provide property management services for residential income and commercial properties and utilize handymen staff when necessary.
- Provide clients with ongoing access to our handymen staff.
Whether you are new to the market, thinking of moving up, downsizing, or are an experienced investor, Klein Real Estate has the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you buy or sell your next property.
For more information regarding your specific buying or selling needs, please contact us at 310-459-7765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.